Sunday, June 29, 2008

Mothers of Multiples scrappages

I've been busy creating and editing my twins club newsletter and creating scrap pages as we don't have a historian this year(yet - I'm hoping I'll get someone else hooked on digiscrapping) and I'm getting lots of pictures to put in the newsletter. I'm very proud of my first newsletter, we'll see how our members like it. It was quite the effort to get all the photos, then sort through and make categories and then scrap what went together and then make one hodge-podge. I've never scrapped so many pictures before on a single layout, now I'll need to learn how to add a few elements here & there. Many thanks to Yin Designs who had some great templates with lots of photos on her blog.



Templates by Yin Designs (some modified)

Papers from:
Bright by Michelle Coleman
Bohemian Summer by Michelle Coleman
Bouncing Baby by Scraps from Sarah Belle
A Walk in the Park by Amy Sumrall
Not So Perfect by Karen Lewis Designs
Moments by Summer Driggs

Alphas/Elements from
Squishy Dots by Karah Fredricks
Glitter Freebie by Flergs
Stinkertoots by Andrea Burns
Express Yourself by Ronna Penner
Spiral Cutouts by Tamra Burwick Designs

Fonts
Aubrey, Placard Condensed, CK Journaling, Amazone BT, Arial, Cooper Black, Pea Reese, 2 Peas Evergreen, Ravie

3 comments:

Nettie said...

AWESOME job, sarah!!! just looking at those scrap pages reminds me that i have to join the MOM group here since we've moved.

janete

ngreen said...

Hey Sarah,
I loved the newsletter! Thanks so much for all of your hard work. You've inspired me to get into scrapbooking...but not enough to be historian. LOL! :-)

Yin said...

Sarah, these layouts are super cute! Thot I left a message here before, but just came by again, to say I love the way you scrapped the twins and triplets photos!! Did I ask you before if I can showyour layouts on my blog some time? I love the top right layout and the Multiples in action ones so much! Yin