Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Perfect Pair

I've found the perfect song to scrapbook to - Bon Jovi's (You Want To) Make a Memory. My husband has this aptitude of turning to HDMusic and finding some Bon Jovi special and first it was Jon's duet with Sugarland and now his duet with Leanne Rhimes that he likes, but I like everything about Make a Memory. ok, enough with the side-bar.

A few weeks ago (or possibly a month) I mentioned Ann from The 3 Chickens found me and I'm so glad she did. Her blog is so fun to read and its such a time saver for finding the best freebies & sales. She posted this wonderful template and I just took these fab photos of the girls - so I had to make them work together.

I got to use some of the things I picked from from my April win over at the Digi-Chick. Can you believe I just finally finished my shopping spree? Now I need to go purge my freebies folder cause I'm just getting too much stuff to remember and I'll need the extra memory sooner than later it seems.

My computer is really dragging these days - don't know if I need to increase RAM or video memory or both - as long as I don't need a new computer - DH would probably flip at that thought. I wish one of us was more computer geekish - I don't know how much I trust those guys at Circuit City or Best Buy.

I'm hoping to work on my new kit soon, so no freebies for a little bit yet. If you haven't picked up a July desktop yet, the one from Shabby Princess is too adorable to pass up.



Template 03 by The 3 Chickens
Background Paper, frames & tags by Scraps from Sarah Belle
Graph Paper from Spring Denim by Scraps from Sarah Belle
Bird Element from Tweet Love by Fei-Fei's Stuff
White Lace from White Lace by Gunhild
Orange Lace from Crocheted Lace Collection Two by Shannon Lee Designs
Date Tag from Pinned & Dated by Fei-Fei's Stuff (modified)
Swirls from GXEmbellishments by Abneil Software Ltd (Andrew Buckle)
Glitter Swirls from Swirl Therapy by Jofia Designs
Flowers from Kayleigh's Kleidescope by Flergs (recolored)
Glitter Style from Glitter Freebie 1 by Flergs
Stitched sequins from Sequins by Sarah J Designs
Brush from Point to Grain by Sheishido
Actions - Distressed Edge by Atomic Cupcake
Fonts - Century Schoolbook, Century Gothic

3 comments:

the3chickens said...

I LOVE LOVE these, Sarah!! Beautiful colours and elements and of course photos! And that's an impressive list of credits - you rock at mix & matching! Thank you so much, I'm thrilled to be a part of your pages!

Crystal said...

Looks great Sarah, your girls are adorable. BB has released July's kits, they turned out beautiful. We've also started trying to come up with a plan for August. Any suggestions? Stop by the forum and let me know any ideas you have :)

Nettie said...

oh what an awesome LO!!! they are so beautiful!!