Thursday, June 19, 2008

Out in the Rain - redo

If you're a regular reader, first you're probably asking "what the heck happened to her?" and second "didn't I just see those pictures?". As to what happened to me - I think the answer is three year old twins - they are just awake longer than ever and just need me, and then my obligations to my twins club are big this time of year. For the rest of the month I'll be busy putting together my first issue of the twins club newsletter. It fun to do some newsletter design, but its hard because the info from all the club members just trickles in - so nothing is "done" until I send it out. We don't have a historian this year so I'm scrapping for the club too. At least with that I'm doing double duty - once I get the page scrapped I'm just going to include it in the newsletter.

And yes, you did just see these pictures, and as much I like the original LO, I decided I wanted to include the 2nd picture and so I went back and rescrapped. Since the background paper is lighter I added a border of glitter to the acrylic letters so they would stand off the page a little more.



Page Idea from Silly Girl by Tracey at Sweet Shoppe Designs
Papers from Bohemian Summer by Michelle Coleman
Rain from Diamond Rain by Jofia Devoe
Alpha from Acrylic Alpha by Vicki Parker (A Work in Progress)
Glitter from Glitter Freebie by Flergs
Actions - pinking shears & scalloped dot by Atomic Cupcake
Font Problem Secretary, CK Ali's Writing

1 comment:

heidivee said...

Sarah, I LOVE this redo. Lovin' the bright pinks, oranges, etc...with the blue. Once again, gorgeous. :)