Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Redo - Minutes New (still not satisfied)

Once again, I stumbled into a creative road block trying to get the title to work - and I'm redoing the page - arrgh. This was one of the first digital ones I did so it was rough anyway. It took me just a little bit to put the other pieces together and I knew what I wanted the title to say, but just couldn't make it fit on the page. Still not for sure it's really what I want. I like all the individual pieces, but I'm not for sure that they fit together the way I want.

This time I learned about Modify-> Expand & Contract and used it to create the detail on the number and the borders on the paper tags.








original LO


Floral Paper, photo Mat from Vintage Garden by Flergs
Pink Paper, brown paper & staple from Blog Freebie by L. Riordan
Ribbon from Spring Romantic bonus by Doreen Stoltz
Flower from Sweety Spring by Miss Vivi
Fastner from Fastners by ScrapMatters
String Knot from Knotted Stitches by Katie Hadfield
Kraft paper from Harvest Spice by Shabby Princess
Actions - inked edge by Atomic Cupcake
Fonts - CK Ali's Writing, 2 Peas Hot Chocolate, 2 Peas Glitter Girl, Death

No comments: