Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Special 1st Birthday Inviation by Sentiments by Sarah │ Summerwood Area Children's Photography

I am so blessed to have this sweet little boy with a definite twinkle in his eye for a godson.

I shot these photos just before his first birthday, he wasn't crazy about the location, but we got some super cute ones of the Bulldozer with his bulldozer.

I can't wait to see this collage come from the printer tomorrow!! I wanted to go bigger, but his mom says they don't have enough room on the walls for so much cuteness, and big sissies might feel left out, so I had to be content with a 16x20 print.

Sentiments by Sarah for Ivan 2010 web

The photos worked perfectly to create a theme for his first birthday invitations as well - check out Sentiments by Sarah for more custom birthday invitations.

Sentiments by Sarah Ivan 1st Web

No comments: