Friday, March 5, 2010

1/2 of rework of Little Baby to Little Lady

This layout was one of the first ones I did digitally, only I did it in powerpoint intending to do hybrid (years ago for me) so I had to start over in PS to get a printable version. I just love having this much information about the girls and I know they will really treasure it when they have their own children.

There will be a facing page that takes them from 2 years thru 10 years - right up to a little lady.

This is also a great example of how much they have looked alike & different over time.



Background papers from Wild Sorbet by Michelle Coleman
Title Alpha - Bohemian Summer by Michelle Coleman
Stitched flowers from Bad Sewing Machine XIV - Flueriffic by Traci Reed
fonts - Jayne Print, 2 peas Old Type, 2 peas chatter, old typewriter

No comments: