Monday, December 15, 2008

2008 Christmas Card Photo Shoot

Whoo-hoo! I finally got a scrapbook page done! Even though it's been 3 months since I scrapped anything for my girls, I seem to be stuck in the popular style of the worn page laying over the background. I created the papers and then spent too much time digging through all my new kits - I've been so busy I haven't become familiar with all my latest stuff - and then got bits & pieces from different places and had to recolor everything except the satin bow which just happened to be the right color green to match the paper I made. I know there isn't any green in the photos, but I think it sets them off anyway. There were lots of good photos of Alena this day, so there should be more pages from this annual photography session. I really wanted to create a mini kit for the holidays and made some cute papers for someone's Christmas cards, but I've run out of time to make any elements. Oh well, maybe next year.



Pattern Paper Overlay from GettinFancy 15 Overlays by Royanna Fritschmann
Worn Overlay from Instantly Worn Freebie by Lori Barnhurst
Satin ribbon, button and glitter splatter from Persimmon by Zoe Pearn
Swiss Dot Ribbon from Whimsical Wonderland 2 by Designz by Kristi
Stitched Bow from Wub by Christy Lyle
Lace from Lots O Lace Snippets by Gina Caberra
Clip from Cute Clips II Snippets by Gina Caberra
Tag from Whimsical Wonderland 1 by Flergs
Font: CK Handprint

1 comment:

Yin said...

Hi Sarah! Just dropped by and loved your latest layout of the girls! They are so sweet! Also everyone of those twins and moms layouts! Blessed New Year!