Saturday, November 1, 2008

MoM LOs

Once again no LOs about my kiddos - how did I get those three done in September anyway? I got some great pumpkin carving pictures though that really need a LO so maybe I'll find some time this month to at least do that one.

Here's the latest LOs for my newsletter. Have you all found blurb.com? It's for publishing your own books - you can even import your blog. I'm so excited and can't wait to try it - the prices are great.


Yin Template 27
Decon's Closet by Flerg's
Hinge from Autumn Air by Micheline Martin
Alpha from One Little Wish by Sarah J Designs
Font - CK Journaling
Yin Template 22
Tattered paper from Spookilous by Simply Sweet Designs at SM
Font - Smiley Monster
Yin Template 56
Papers from Harvest Road by Shabby Miss Jenn
Worn Overlay by Penny Springman
Fonts - Tangerine, CK Journaling
Yin Template 19
Papers from Girls Just Want to have Fun by Tamra Burwick
Font - Baby Boston, Arial Rounded
Yin Template 5
Papers from Tough Fluff by Grumble Scraps
Fonts - CK Script, Century Schoolbook, CK Journaling
Modified Yin Template
Papers & Butterfly from Haute Spring by Zoe Pearn
Font - CK Journaling
Modified Yin Template
Paper from Serenity by KSharonK Designs
Ribbons from Straight Set by Natalie Braxton
Alpha is Hand Stamped Alpha by Michelle Coleman
Font - CK Journaling

2 comments:

Yin said...

Beautiful as usual!! Your layouts always rock! Snagged some for my blog again... and gave you a blog award, come to my blog to see! :)

Lisajoy Marinello said...

Hi there. I love your work and your blog! So inspiring! Question - I am looking for someone avail for hire to finish my digital scrapbook pages! :) I work full-time and while on maternity leave I started two great albums but now that I am back to work I have had no time to work on them and am very very behind. Do you (or know anyone) that does scrap for hire? I have a shabby chic style very similiar to yours that I would like to continue with both albums. Please let me know, thanks so much and again, great work!

Best,
Lisajoy Marinello