Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Lovin' Lambie

Some more cute photos of the girlies from just after they turned one - they still love that lamb and he is so adorable. They were from the Kohl's Cares for Kids campaign at the time of the girls baby shower back in '05.

Another scraplift of course, don't know what I'd do without inspiration from other folks. I love the effect of the felt action on the title word lambie and then adding the black stroke outside.

I really want to make a little halloween kit - I have colors inspired by my girls' new witch costume and a few ideas, now just to find time to execute. This weekend is going to be a mad dash to do the newsletter. Hurricane Ike certainly put me behind schedule, but at least my power was restored after 7 days. Many of my friends here are about to enter their 2nd week with no power - ick!





Page Idea from Life's a Beach by babycake @ SSD
Papers, ribbon wrapped heart & alpha all from Bohemian Summer by Michelle Coleman
Ric Rac from Sugar from Heaven by Jeann Gaidecki at TDC
Actions - felt & inked edge by Atomic Cupcake
Alpha - CK Penman & Hiccup

1 comment:

heidivee said...

Sarah, LOVE the colors and LO on this. And let's not forget the adorable pics. Your pages for your newsletter look AWESOME too! I would love a fall/halloween kit, so could you get on that? hahaha...just kidding! Where do you find the time?