Saturday, September 6, 2008

Girls Just Gotta Have Fun

A big thanks to Brittney from Britt-ish Designs for the big assist in getting this LO done. This was another photo that caught my eye on my screen saver and I decided it would be the next one to scrap and then when I went looking for inspiration I found this great LO by Brittney at DST and it was perfect because it let me use 3 pictures instead of just one - and then I realized that some of her kits would fit the color scheme perfectly! I did have to alter some of the colors a bit, but the gingham ribbon and the alpha (fun) are is the only things that I completely recolored.

DH & I love these photos and these are the few that we have that we didn't take. We had a fabulous babysitter back in VA and she snapped these while she was there one day. I loved that toy too - it was the perfect baby gate between the game room and my office.



Page Idea from Small World by Designer Brittney at DigiShopTalk
Kits - Leave the World Behind & Dreams Do Come True by Britt-ish Designs
Flower from Little Athlete from Scraps from Sarah Belle
Green Polka Dot Ribbon from Give It to Me Straight by Amanda Heiman at TDC
Blue Ribbon from Straight Set by Natalie Braxton at The Lily Pad
Label Alpha from Label Maker Collection by Dani Alencar at TDC
Swirls from Floral Swirl Brush by Pixels & Ice Cream
Stitches from Basic Stitches by Britt-ish Designs
Date Tag from Label the Date by Mira Designs at TDC
Fonts - Schmutz, 1942 Report

1 comment:

Brooke said...

hey I have a local lab in salt lake I use called masterlab. I dunno if the ship? most pro printers will have that kind of paper :) thanks for you kind words! i love the followers they are warm fuzzies