Friday, February 1, 2008

Berrylicious

I don't know that I really did these pictures justice, I couldn't get one to show the juice running down the girl's faces, but I like the LO anyway. It is a scraplift from a page that Megan Farrow (aka Flerg's) did. I piddled around with a bunch of different stuff, but most exciting is that I finally used a brush and actually created the "bling" myself with the help of Flerg's glitter styles. Now that I've figured that little bit of magic out I'll have to see what else I can do with it. Also, another big thanks to Atomic Cupcake, her actions are just amazing and so cool (how about those glass frames!?).



Papers, ribbon & flowers from Strawberry Cake by Amanda Kay
Background paper from Deacon's Closet by Flerg's
Alpha - Glitz Alphas by Vicki Stegall
Layer Styles - Glitter by Flerg's
Stitching by Natali
Actions - inked edge, colored glass by Atomic Cupcake
Font - 2Peas Flea Market

No comments: