Tuesday, December 4, 2007

2005, 2006 Christmas Card Photo Shoot Pics

Before I started digital scrapping I would have never used glitter even if it was the hottest trend going. Now I can't seem to get enough of it - it is so fun, maybe it's just a girl thing, but I really like it. I found a fabulous collab kit for Winter coming out and even though only 2 of the 12 parts were out there was plenty of inspiration. One background I had to make and in it I learned about adjustment layers and how to recolor a bunch of stuff for a LO. The green one is a QP (quick page) and I just had to plop my pictures behind it. Now to go do a design for this year's photo shoot which I hope to have done soon as it's time to get cards in the mail.










Kit - portion of collab kit Whimiscal Wonderland by Flergs
Chocolate Berry by Flergs
Embellishments - Cork Stars by Flergs
Font - fontdinerdotcom sparkly

No comments: