Saturday, November 3, 2007

a sweet little baby (baptism)

Woo-hoo, another set of finished pages!! Ok, once again, just on the computer and not actually in the book. Boy, do I hope I like the way these print. This one was actually 75% done in PSE6 - that program is actually getting easier, but I still did some of the text and moved the photos in using Powerpoint - that way I could design two files in PSE, but use them as backgrounds for two different people. I added all the drop shadows (even the ones for the photos) on the quick page. So - do I like digital scrapping?? YES, it is great - especially since I used to spend this much time on the computer working on the design anyway.





Digital Paper Kit - Live for the Joy by Kay Miller
Edge Overlay – Shabby Princess Vintage Floral kit
Alpha - Sweet Serenity Alpha by Shabby Princess
Stitching - by Vendula Sediva aka Natali
Fonts - 2 peas glitter girl
Poem - Carlton Cards (thanks Aunt Betty!)
Layout - Feb 2004 Sketch by Becky Higgins

No comments: