Saturday, November 10, 2007

The most Precious Gift

This was not what I was going to work on tonight. But I glanced through today's freebies and found this awesome template, and I had a couple of photos that went perfectly, so I thought I'd give it a try. Several hours later, I have a LO that I'm pretty happy with. Spent the the most time on the frame for the heart - applying different effects, trying to make one from buttons (spent alot of time searching for how to make buttons or find black buttons) only to have the solution hit me at the last minute (a piece of paper from the same kit) - and then it was only 5 minutes 'til I was done.



Template - B-day bonus 4 by Kim B
Digital Paper Kit - Urban Kiwi by Shabby Princess
Staple - Blog Freebie by L. Riordan
Fonts - Luna Bar, Portia

No comments: