Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Moments

I had a little time today and I was going to work on getting a few paper LOs done, but I browsed through my inspiration site and I found a quote that fit perfectly with these pictures that I wanted to scrap - so the paper once again will have to wait. Using a template does make things so much easier. The hard part for this one was the mat/photo. The template just had straight edges all around and it just looked a little blah to me. Once I found the edge cropping in PSE I was much happier. Then I added the crumpled paper overlays to everything except the background paper and it all seemed to come together then.

These pictures were taken when we went to The Homestead in Virginia. It was beautiful and they had a walkway that just had perfect light.



Template - #10 by Pixelninechen
Paper Kit - Sweety Spring by Miss Vivi
Overlays - crumpled paper from Template 12 by Jill & Jack and crumpled paper by Cindy Doerksen
Stitching - by Vendula Sediva aka Natali
Staple - by Leah Riordan
Fonts - CAC Shishoni Brush, Calligraph421BT, 2Peas Hot Chocolate

No comments: