Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sitting Pretty

Whew - it feels like forever since I've scrapped - which isn't true - as I've been scrapping for my MoM club, but it doesn't feel the same because it isn't my kiddos smiling out of the page at me.

This one took a bit longer of course trying to get back in the swing of things - I got stuck trying to add a title and finally decided that maybe it just didn't need one after all.

This photo is just one of those sweet ones that makes me smile every time it comes up on my screen saver - the girls had just learned to sit without toppling over, and they looked so adorable in their little blue jeans. I finally used this kit I bought in April, but of course had to fiddle with it and deconstruct some of the bottom cluster, so some creative erasing and then using parts & pieces for the frame.



Kit - Bleu from the April Lucky Dip by Tracy Ann Digital Art
Font - Jane Austen




Template by Scraps from Sarah Belle
Kit - Kayleigh's Kaleidoscope by Flergs
Template - Cookie Decorating #46 at Sweet Shoppe Designs
Kit - Haute Spring by Zoe Pearn
Template by Yin Designs
Kit - A Walk in the Park by Amy Sumrall
Fonts - Kid Print, CK Journaling

Template by Yin Designs
Kit - Happily Ever After by Kay Miller & Mary Fran
Font - CK Journaling
Template by Yin Designs
Paper from Colors of Cancun by My Digital Addiction (Joanna Cinnamon)

2 comments:

heidivee said...

LOVE the page of your girls...so pretty. And the newsletter pages - HELLO! Adorable. You are awesome, Sarah! :)

Yin said...

yeah, the girls are growing! And I like the longish layouts a lot, is it sized for the newsletter?