Friday, July 4, 2008

All American Girls

I got some great photos of the girls this morning all ready for the parade - our mother's of multiples club participated and a group of us walked the route together to promote our club. It was HOT, but the girls were troopers during our 3 hour ordeal.

I think this is the first time I have scrapped photos on the same day they were taken and it hasn't even been 12 hours since I took the photo. Using the template made it pretty easy, but can you believe I still spent about 3 hours on this? I think there were numerous interruptions, but still...



Circle & Stars Template by Kristin Aagard Designs
Blue paper from Primary Shimmers by Tracy Lee Designs
Bobby Pin by Mira Designs
Glitter Styles by Flergs
Shadow Styles by Flergs
Fireworks & Skip Star Sparkle Brushes from Adobe site
Font - CK Journaling
lyric from Carrie Underwood's All-American Girl

No comments: