Thursday, May 29, 2008

Wrinkled Toes

I was so thrilled with how this latest kit turned out I just had to use it! I think I made a real design breakthrough and I really want to thank those that left comments with ideas. While all the elements really don't necessary follow a single theme, getting input really made my creative juices start pumping.

To make the picture "pop" I selected the girls feet that are in the middle of the photo and sharpened them so that the wrinkled part really stood out. For the title work, I typed the title, added a cumpled brush, then simplified the layer. Using the marque tool I "cut" each letter, then moved into place and rotated it. This way the text stays together in one layer. Other than that, it was just standard fair, with one custom shadow under the photo.



Page Idea by Maggie Holmes, June cover of Creating Keepsakes magazine
kit - Spring Swing by Scraps from Sarah Belle
Font - Arial

A BIG thank you to those that were kind enough to leave comments on the paper pack, I hope these elements allow you to create something wonderful. I truly hope that that this kit is LO worthy and that you'll let me know when you create something. Please leave me a comment with a link to your gallery or my e-mail is included in my TOU. It would mean so much to see something you've created. I also think this preview turned out pretty good too.


Pick up the element pack HERE.
pssst - there's an add-on below.
double pssst - the coordinating paper pack is in the previous entry


Again, comments are disabled in 4shared, so leave a little love here.

Once I started my scraplift for this page I needed a few extra things, which turned into a Add-On for the kit. No time for a preview, but it includes: 3 scalloped frames, 4 gem brads, 4 photo prongs, an alpha and a flattened quick page (from my LO).
Pick up the Add-On HERE.

20 comments:

Kate said...

These are gorgeous!! Thanks so much!

Joy said...

I LOVE IT!!! You've really outdone yourself with this kit! I'm excited that you used my idea of bugs! :) Can't WAIT until I have some extra time to scrap with this... I'll be sending you a layout soon!

the3chickens said...

Thanks very much! Both your papers and elements look great! :)

Jared Woolstenhulme said...

Thanks so much! I have been debating about downloading the papers...as soon as I saw the elements I was sold on both. I love them

Debbie said...

This is so great-thank you so much for sharing and i am so glad that I found your blog!

OklahomaMomma said...

Love this kit!!! Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! I love this kit!

stacy said...

This kit is precious! Thanks so much for sharing!

Amber H. said...

Thanks so much! It looks amazing :o) I always look forward to your creations and your pages look wonderful!

Pat said...

This is sure cute. Thank you very much.

spartica said...

PERFECTION! This is just the cutest! Wish I had been here for the paper part of the kit! Thank you for creating & sharing this wonderful kit! I especially love the "gone swimming" bracelet!

Chere Carter said...

CUTE Kit!!!! So cute that it made the Digi Pick-o-the day at Scrap N' Art ezine! Hope you don't mind.

http://www.scrapnart.com/scrappad/index.php?topic=1504.msg24492;topicseen#new

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sarah for the lovely kit!!

Sarah said...

Superb kit, love the colors!

kizgold said...

This is just the cutest! Thank you for sharing! I have been on such a birds kick lately!

Stacey said...

this is so cute!!! thank you so much!!!

Tishia Mackey said...

Love it, thanks!

Unknown said...

Love the birds, thanks so much for sharing!

Mara said...

thank you very much

LOFT said...

This is just SO cute! I love how different it is from the run of the mill. You must be so pleased with how it turned out. Thank you for sharing!