Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Hands Down

whoo-hoo - I got a LO completed during 1 nap!!!! I don't think I've ever done that. This LO really isn't that complicated, but I think I have more people to credit than I have items on the page :-).

This page will always be special as these are my girls little handprints at 31 months. I love it when they do this type of project at Mother's Day Out. I certainly haven't figured out how they do it and not get prints smeared everywhere - years of experience I guess.









Black paper from Vintage Oreo by Summertime Designs
Shape Template from Decorative Templates 04 by Keley Lopes
Sequins from Kimmy by Raspberry Road Designs
Staples from Dreams Do Come True by Brit-ish Designs
Paper Overlay Notebook from Basics-Overlays by Pton Designs
Paper Texture from Commercial Use Grunge by Pineapple Plantation Designs
Layer Style from Brown Bagging It by Misty Cato
Scotch Tape by Mellykat
Font - Pea Sarahloo, Pea Reese

1 comment:

joshua said...

I simply gotta say that this is one of the best blogs I've ever visited yet.

Congrats! Take these words like a blossom blessing as I'm bloging around.

PALAVROSSAVRVS REX