Friday, March 21, 2008

So Very Cute

This should have been a very quick page, and in fact it was, but along the way I decided to piddle around some more with "creating" and made a bunch of different papers before the very last one that ended up being the background - had to stop then as I finally created what I needed.

More shapes, actions, brushes & paper textures at work here.







Template Sketch 3-18 by Kresta at The Digi-Chick
Kit - Bouncing Baby by Scraps from Sarah Belle
Font - Pea Cammi-pea

Now for another freebie! I had so much fun creating that I thought I'd share it all with you. Didn't make it far in the way of elements, so if you'd like me to try my hand at that, please be sweet and leave me a comment when you download.

Everything is 300 dpi and there are 11 papers and an alpha. Many, many special thanks to Atomic Cupcake, Seishido and Petit Moineaux for their commercial use items.








Pick up the Quick Page HERE
Pick up the Mini Kit HERE

2 comments:

Melinda said...

I can't believe I'm the only commenter, because your things are beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing.

cherylzyx said...

So cute! Thank you!